Monday, December 10, 2007

BATON ROUGE Restaurant

WOW this was wonderful up on 145th street in the Sugar Hill area. The food was amazing, the restored brownstone was beautiful. We ate in the red room also the romantic room and it was as if we were in New orleans and they even had a live blues singer. it just doesn't get any better!

The food was outstanding as was the wine and bourbon too. desserts were wild and rich and too good. This place is what Harlem is all about and it will get better and better.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home